- Multiple play-by-play broadcasts of Super Bowl LV live onFebruary 7
- Special week-long pop-up channel – Super Bowl LV Radio – available now
- SiriusXM to bring a virtual Radio Row to the fans, with its sports, entertainment and music channels airing Super Bowl focused programming leading up to the game
- Listeners can tune in to special programming fromKevin Hartand The Plastic Cup Boyz,Kenny Chesney,Brett Favre, Larry the Cable Guy,Joel and Victoria Osteen, former Super Bowl MVPs Phil Simms andJoe Flacco,Doug Flutie, Sway Calloway,Charles Woodsonand others
TORONTO,Feb. 2, 2021/CNW/ – SiriusXM today announced its extensive programming schedule for the week of Super Bowl LV. Befitting what is one of the biggest events on the sports and cultural calendars, SiriusXM will again deliver an exceptional level of coverage for fans acrossNorth America, featuring multiple broadcasts of the game, live broadcasts fromTampa, FLand a wide-ranging schedule of specials – across SiriusXM’s sports, entertainment and music channels – that will virtually bring the excitement of Radio Row and Super Bowl week into people’s homes and cars acrossNorth America.On Super BowlSunday, February 7(6:30 pm ET), SiriusXM will offer multiple live broadcasts ofSuper Bowl LV. Listeners can tune in to theKansas City Chiefsteam broadcast, theTampa Bay Buccaneersteam broadcast, the Westwood One national radio broadcast and a Spanish-language broadcast. All broadcasts are available to subscribers on their SiriusXM radios and on the SiriusXM app.SiriusXM’s 24/7 NFL channel –SiriusXM NFL Radio(channel 88) – is offering exceptional coverage and analysis of the game throughout Super Bowl Week, with a daily lineup of shows hosted by some of the most knowledgeable voices in the game. Former NFL quarterback Jim Miller and former NFL front office executivePat Kirwan, whose showMovin’ The Chainsairs every weekday from3:00-7:00 pm ET, will broadcast live from theTampaConvention Center on Thursday and Friday.SiriusXM NFL Radio voices who are hosting their shows from their homes throughout Super Bowl Week include Hall of FamersGil Brandt,Tim BrownandBill Polian, as well as former executives, coaches and players includingMark Dominik,Charlie Weis,Solomon Wilcots,Erik Coleman,David Diehl,Bruce Gradkowski,Torry Holt,Brad Hopkins,Ed McCaffrey,Kirk MorrisonandBrady Quinn. Listeners will also get live coverage of Super Bowl Week events as well as live postgame coverage from the stadium after the game.SiriusXM has also launched a special weeklong pop-up channel –Super Bowl LV Radio, channel 104 – airing now throughSunday, February 7, and available on SiriusXM radios and on the SiriusXM app. The channel features a daily show hosted by former NFL quarterbackDanny Kanelllive fromTampa, and is the home for highlights from the best programming happening across several SiriusXM channels during Super Bowl Week. It is also airing replays of past Super Bowls, coverage of NFL news and press conferences, and episodes of theTampa Bay55 Podcast.In the days leading up to the game, Super Bowl LV Radio will be the place for listeners across the country to catch the one-of-a-kind convergence of sports and celebrity that takes place on the SiriusXM set on Radio Row each year. Marquee shows and hosts from across the SiriusXM spectrum can be heard on Super Bowl LV Radio and other SiriusXM channels, and video clips from these shows can be seen on the SiriusXM app.”The Super Bowl is one of the biggest events on the calendar and we have another great and highly anticipated matchup to look forward to onFebruary 7,” saidScott Greenstein, SiriusXM’s President and Chief Content Officer. “Though the Super Bowl Week experience is different this year, SiriusXM is going to cover the game and the days leading up to it the way we always do. Fans will get the best coverage of the biggest game of the NFL season and everything happening with the Chiefs and the Buccaneers on our channels. Our “virtual radio row” programming will feature some of our biggest stars and will deliver the excitement of Super Bowl Week across the worlds of entertainment, music and sports so that people can experience the unique buzz that takes place every year in the Super Bowl city from wherever they are across the country.”For more info and show times on SiriusXM visit:siriusxm.ca/superbowllvSiriusXM’s “Virtual Radio Row” highlights, which will air Thursday, Friday and throughout the weekend, will include the following:
- Kevin HartandThe Plastic Cup Boyzwill host a special edition of their SiriusXM show,Straight From The Hart, from Hart’s Laugh Out Loud Radio channel, with guestsTravis Kelce,Jimmy Kimmel,Jalen Ramsey,Don CheadleandReggie Bush.
- Hall of Fame quarterbackBrett Favrewill join co-hostBruce Murrayto host a special town hall edition of his SiriusXM NFL Radio show with special guestsKenny ChesneyandNick Saban.
- Larry the Cable Guywill host a pre-Super Bowl edition ofThe Weekly Roundupwith special guests, on Jeff & Larry’s Comedy Roundup channel.
- Super Bowl LV Radio will feature music specials with some of football’s biggest stars from two of our popular artist channels:
- No Shoes Radiowill take over Super Bowl LV Radio with country superstar/songwriterKenny Chesneyvoicing the content. NSR’s special will include DJ sessions from Chesney’s good friendsPeyton Manning,Eli Manning,Brett Favre, andErin Andrews, who have all been part of NSR’s “Poets & Pirates DJ Sessions.”
- Radio Margaritavillewill also produce a special, featuring special guests includingRick Neuheisel, Christopher “Mad Dog” Russo,Pat Kirwanand others.
- Listeners can hear theFoo Fightersperforming a live set from the SiriusXM Garage inLos Angeles, the city that will host next year’s Super Bowl LVI, on the all new limited-engagement channel, Foo Fighters Radio.
- Joel and Victoria Osteenwill host a Super Bowl edition of their Joel Osteen Radio show, with special guests includingClemsonfootball coachDabo SwinneyandJames Brown, who will host CBS Sports’ Super Bowl pregame show.
- Hall of Famer and legendary Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebackerDerrick Brookswill co-host a special with Mad Dog Sports Radio’sEvan Cohenand Mike Babchik.
- Raiders head coachJon Gruden, who coached the Buccaneers to a victory in Super Bowl XXXVII, will sit down for a one-on-one interview with Mad Dog Sports Radio host JT the Brick.
- Sway Callowaywill host his daily showSway in the Morning(Eminem’s Shade 45) and will interview special guests during Super Bowl Week.
- Former New York Giants QB and Super Bowl XXI MVPPhil Simmswill joinChristopher “Mad Dog” Russofor a pre-Super Bowl edition of their Mad Dog Sports Radio show,Simms and the Mad Dog.
- Super Bowl-focused content fromThe Pat McAfee Show, hosted by the former NFL punter who has become one of sports media’s most popular personalities, will appear on the SiriusXM app.
- Former NFL quarterback and 1984 Heisman Trophy winnerDoug Flutiewill debut a new SiriusXM podcast during Super Bowl Week. TheFlutie Flakescastwill feature Doug’s conversations with active and former QBs, coaches and other personalities from on-and-off the football field.
- Former All-Pro defensive backCharles Woodson, who won Super Bowl XLV with the Packers and is a finalist for the Pro Football Hall of Fame’s Class of 2021, will co-host a special for Super Bowl LV Radio and SiriusXM NFL Radio.
- New York Jets QBJoe Flacco, who was named MVP of Super Bowl XLVII after leading the Ravens to a championship, will host an hour-long special withJim MillerandPat Kirwanfor Super Bowl LV Radio and SiriusXM NFL Radio.
- Listeners can also tune in to hear a 30-year anniversary special looking back at one of the greatest games in Super Bowl history, the New York Giants’ 20-19 victory over the Buffalo Bills inTampa, with interviews withBill Parcells,Marv Levy,Bill Polian,Ottis Anderson,Bruce Smith,Jeff Hostetlerand others.
About SiriusXM CanadaSirius XM Canada Inc., operating as SiriusXM Canada, is the country’s leading audio entertainment company. SiriusXM creates and offers ad-free music; premier sports talk and live events; comedy; news; podcasts; and exclusive talk and entertainment. SiriusXM is available in vehicles from every major car company and on smartphones and other connected devices as well as online atsiriusxm.ca.Join SiriusXM Canada on Facebook at facebook.com/siriusxmcanada, on Twitter at @siriusxmcanada, on Instagram at @siriusxmcanada and on YouTube at youtube.com/siriusxmcanada.SiriusXM radios and accessories are available from retailers nationwide and online at SiriusXM. In addition, SiriusXM Music for Business provides ad-free music to a variety of businesses. SiriusXM is also a leading provider of connected vehicles services, giving customers access to a suite of safety, security, and convenience services including automatic crash notification, stolen vehicle recovery assistance, enhanced roadside assistance and turn-by-turn navigation.SiriusXM Canada has been designated one ofCanada’sBest Managed Companies 11 years in a row and is currently a Platinum Club Member.SOURCE Sirius XM Canada Inc.View original content:http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/February2021/02/c0616.html